Addendum to Publication Agreement
1. This Addendum modifies and supplements the attached Publication Agreement concerning the following article:
2. The parties to the Publication Agreement are:
Corresponding author: ___________________________________________________
3. The parties agree that wherever there is any conflict between this Addendum and the Publication Agreement, the provisions of this Addendum are paramount and the Publication Agreement shall be construed accordingly.
4. Notwithstanding any terms in the Publication Agreement to the contrary, the author retains the following rights:
to deposit an electronic copy of the published version (if permitted by the publication agreement) or the final manuscript (after peer review) accepted for publication in an institutional and/or subject-based repository at the moment of publication.
to provide free of charge access to this electronic copy to anyone through this repository:
immediately if the scientific publication is published "open access", i.e. if an electronic version is also available free of charge via the publisher, or
within maximum 12 months of publication, depending on the publisher's policy.
5. For record keeping purposes, the author requests that the publisher sign a copy of this Addendum and return it to the author. However, if the publisher publishes the article in the journal or in any other form without signing a copy of this Addendum, such publication manifests the publisher's assent to the terms of this Addendum.
(corresponding author on behalf of all authors)